Wednesday 2 June 2010

Looking For An English Autumnal Fair

Hello sweet readers,

I would like to participate in an in-person fair this autumn.
I know many of you attend them, and some of you participate in them, but I haven't a clue as to how you find them to do either.

I would like to begin to make some things using vintage fabric and new fabric and vintage linens I have been hoarding for just this purpose. But once made, I would like an outlet in which to sell them. I am considering creating lovely tote bags, pillow covers, aprons, baby and children's clothing, as well as my little Lucky Penny Books to sell in a stall.
Fairs that have both a vintage feel to them as well as the opportunity to sell both vintage and new objects would be the perfect venue for my items.

I prefer West Midlands locations and dates near to the Christmas season. But depending on distance, I would also be willing to drive for a bit. I love the Cotswolds area as well as any pretty village locations.

Who can help me find a good venue in a nice location with a quality fair???
Thank you!!!

xxx
Maggie

No comments: